This bracelet is reminiscent of dappled light in a forest with its several delightful shades of vintage green glass.
In this piece:
- Light spring green mirror-backed navettes made in Western Germany
- Small frosted glass buttons made in Western Germany by the Schwanda Button Company
- Tiny green moonglow vintage glass squares
- Vintage West German moonglow glass in an unusual elongated hexagonal shape
- Three brass filigree stampings made today in the USA in antique dies
- Length is 7″ to 7 3/4″